Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 6   [ 58 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: I'm going to be clear with one thing.
PostPosted: January 22nd, 2013, 7:46 pm 

Ship Lines: US SS5 96 , IJN SS5 120, KM SS5 120, SN SS4 96 , RM SS3 63 , MN SS4 78, UK SS3 70
Hey Guys, Im sorry i didnt make the application process. Due to " NF Main forum conduct" regarding submarine balance. Honestly, I 'm not the same humberto from few years ago where some people could intimidate me easily, but guess what? not happening theses days. It's true i can have certain times, i can have a big mouth, yes i do, so what? If my speech of freedom isnt going to be respected, then there is no much can be done for me, maybe my rejection was the best thing for both sides. I do like my submarines, if for them i had to sacrify my spot with Blacksubs, then let it be. Im loyal to my ship class, and i do defend then with my facts , points and evidence.

What it really pisses me off, its where there is a group of people trying to implemente a High class society where they can do whatever they want to others, guess what? I dont give a crap about them, i can insult that society as much as i want, and even confirm here that ONF doesnt do nothing good but a waste of time. If you want to hear My true side my real me about them, you wont like them. Many of thoses people think im just a Biased ss players against other ships, i say ; i love my submarines, so what? if you dont like it, go fck yourself.

As also, it was mentioned I was "absent" from ventrillo. I say; this is true, you know why? Too much Bullshit going around and decide to play Other Game, that is the reason im becoming Absent from Navyfield. Guys, im not here to talk bad about you or anything, but im being honest to you. I respect the decisionand wish you good luck. I dont KEEP bad feelings at all.at the end, i can still FIGHT ONF members without having the pressure of being kicked out.

Sorry guys, i just dont like ONF.

Post subject: Re: I'm going to be clear with one thing.
PostPosted: January 22nd, 2013, 7:51 pm 
Staff Officer
Staff Officer

Medals: 23
Vicktimized (1) Awesome (1)
The Long Grind (1) Wrecking Machine (1)
Stopping Force (1) Marksman (1)
Unbreakable (1) National Mastery 6/7 (2)
Use and Abuse (1) HA Participation (1)

Ship Lines: Yamato, Montana, Großer Kurfürst, Conqueror, République, Zao, Des Moines, Worcester, Moskva, Hindenburg, Minotaur, Henri IV
I'd like you to be clearer about how you define ONF.

PostPosted: January 22nd, 2013, 8:02 pm 
Fleet Member
Fleet Member

Medals: 18
Wears Dresses (1) The Long Grind (1)
Unbreakable (1) Death from Above (1)
Sub Ace (1) National Mastery (1)
Use and Abuse (1) Silent Service (1)
HA Participation (1) FW Participation (1)

Ship Lines: Ijn BB6, Mn BB6, Uk BB6, KM BB6, US BB6 , RM BB6, Km ss5 , Ijn ss5 , Mn ss5, Uk ss5 , Sn ss5
In my opinion u should of got accepted, the nf forums and onf forums dont have a dam thing to do with the BlackSun forums. Stupid mistake in my opinion but goodluck bro.

PostPosted: January 22nd, 2013, 8:06 pm 
Staff Officer
Staff Officer

Medals: 5
Fail (1) Unbreakable (1)
KM SBB (1)

Ship Lines: FF-01
TheRoyalPort wrote:

PostPosted: January 22nd, 2013, 8:51 pm 

Ship Lines: US SS5 96 , IJN SS5 120, KM SS5 120, SN SS4 96 , RM SS3 63 , MN SS4 78, UK SS3 70
TheRoyalPort wrote:

1st. I define ONF a place of special groups selected by one their admins, LJSEVERN to test Ships that "Needed rebalance" To their own convenience. I know Alot of them are not being Honest but instead doing a reasonable conversation to Players that are experienced in that field, all they do is "They are overpowered, just nerf them".

That's how Ljsevern made me look that organization.

Come on, If Nf was originally introduced BY SDE only, HTF ONF needs to be involved? If players gets involved in the testing, then the ships are going to be unbalanced in some points. I ve been saying all the time, NF needs to be rebalanced by SDE to avoid conflicts.

ONF, Wants to rework the ships with sde, while one of their ADMINS is talking bad about SDE? are you fcking kidding me? a ONF admin that wants to be part of SDE, is Trash Talking about Players, Are you fcking kidding me? ONF Ljsevern has access to all of our ACCOUNTS, for your information. He will deny it, But he has it, remember this; when i was accused of hacking, Dukeboy gave him documents regarding peoples account.

Do i need other reason?

PostPosted: January 22nd, 2013, 8:59 pm 
Staff Officer
Staff Officer

Medals: 23
Vicktimized (1) Awesome (1)
The Long Grind (1) Wrecking Machine (1)
Stopping Force (1) Marksman (1)
Unbreakable (1) National Mastery 6/7 (2)

Ship Lines: Yamato, Montana, Großer Kurfürst, Conqueror, République, Zao, Des Moines, Worcester, Moskva, Hindenburg, Minotaur, Henri IV
You're so clueless and full of shit it's incredible.

I have done my diligence and been fair to you as an individual, and I have done the same for this fleet as an officer in my opinions posted, both public and private.

Again, you're so clueless and full of shit it's incredible.

I have some desire to absolutely wreck every stupid thing you've said here but I have a bit of a grind I'm trying to finish off tonight. We'll see about tomorrow.

PostPosted: January 22nd, 2013, 9:15 pm 

TheRoyalPort wrote:

I have done my diligence and been fair to you as an individual, and I have done the same for this fleet as an officer in my opinions posted, both public and private.

I have some desire to absolutely wreck every stupid thing you've said here but I have a bit of a grind I'm trying to finish off tonight. We'll see about tomorrow.

Full of shit? Maybe you should start looking out for yourself and stop believing in what ONF tells you. Clueless, uh? Do you realize, That ONF tried to ban me with a fake video right? Started by Dukeboy and Norizer. That happened, right after i became a mod? Why didnt they do it before i became a mod, uh? Because, they knew they couldnt be able to corrupt me but find a way to get rid off my ass. They found it but they couldnt get me banned because the video they were providing was fake. If Everything im saying is full of shit? Where is DUKEBOY? why hasnt he responded to my post, uh? thats because, he knows im right.

Again, Nobody can intimidate Me, if you want to wreck my comment do it, i have the ability to do that as well. If i were calmed in the past few years, you dont know me, dude. Trust me. If you want to ban me from the forums, do it right away, because i can say things very Rude and full of shit. Just test me. I dont give a shit theses days, seriously. If you want to provoke do it, i have nothing to lose, you do. You are an officer. You will lose your role model and as a leader it wont be look nice, so do it.

PostPosted: January 22nd, 2013, 9:20 pm 

TheRoyalPort wrote:

One last thing, do you realize I'M only Trash Talking ONF, RIGHT?

PostPosted: January 22nd, 2013, 9:56 pm 
Staff Officer
Staff Officer

Medals: 5
Fail (1) Unbreakable (1)
KM SBB (1)

Ship Lines: FF-01
Basically what I'm seeing here is that you have an uncontrollable raging hardon for ljsevern because he wronged you in the past. So you're just like Cracko and SK_bismarck and will stop at nothing to prevent changes to the game that ljsevern puts forth. It's fucking unbelievable how petty people truly are. I know it is the fucking internet, but fuck me this is just pathetic.

Dukeboy and Noricer were probably the best pair of TNF moderators in the game. They actually cared about the players and tried to make the game better for everyone. They didn't have some "hidden agenda" from ONF to remove you from your potential mod position as you think.

I don't see how anyone is trying to intimidate you either, and I really don't see TheRoyalPort losing respect of Black Sun members over you. It's really plain and simple, your history is shady, whether or not you didn't cheat doesn't matter. The simple fact is that many people believe you did, and Black Sun cannot allow that to stain our reputation. Either grow up and accept it, or continue embarrassing yourself by digging your hole deeper.

As far as the work of ONF and how SDE should balance their own stuff? Have you played anything other than a submarine to know how broken and inconsistent the H44 guns used to be? How long did it take for them to fix them? 4 or 5 years right? And that was only with the help of ONF members to guide the developers of NF to fix what was broken.

And finally, I'm pretty sure Dukeboy quit the game entirely when he stepped down from TNF. So that would be why he doesn't answer you.

PostPosted: January 22nd, 2013, 11:06 pm 

unholy wrote:
Basically what I'm seeing here is that you have an uncontrollable raging hardon for ljsevern because he wronged you in the past. So you're just like Cracko and SK_bismarck and will stop at nothing to prevent changes to the game that ljsevern puts forth. It's fucking unbelievable how petty people truly are. I know it is the fucking internet, but fuck me this is just pathetic.

Dukeboy and Noricer were probably the best pair of TNF moderators in the game. They actually cared about the players and tried to make the game better for everyone. They didn't have some "hidden agenda" from ONF to remove you from your potential mod position as you think.

I don't see how anyone is trying to intimidate you either, and I really don't see TheRoyalPort losing respect of Black Sun members over you. It's really plain and simple, your history is shady, whether or not you didn't cheat doesn't matter. The simple fact is that many people believe you did, and Black Sun cannot allow that to stain our reputation. Either grow up and accept it, or continue embarrassing yourself by digging your hole deeper.

As far as the work of ONF and how SDE should balance their own stuff? Have you played anything other than a submarine to know how broken and inconsistent the H44 guns used to be? How long did it take for them to fix them? 4 or 5 years right? And that was only with the help of ONF members to guide the developers of NF to fix what was broken.

And finally, I'm pretty sure Dukeboy quit the game entirely when he stepped down from TNF. So that would be why he doesn't answer you.

1st. Ljsevern is not willing to cooperate in this field, i ve even Pm ed, civilizied, and what do i get; OMG this player is harrasing me thru PM. Seriously? I really cant stand thoses people who plays The Cat and The Mouse, Like Ljsevern did in the past using Dukeboy:

- Dukeboy used Jedi forums, Letting people know he possesed over 10k TNF document. So, now you tell me, do you call that proffesional, at least is making me thing alot. I personally, dont Judge his moderations, But Trying To acusse someone intentionally with something that doesnt even exist? You know something, if someone can bring me Dukeboy, i will tell the rest of his FACE. I dont need to Back talk about him.

2-There is many ways to intimidate players; and yes, this is internet. Unholy, im not that type of player that Kiss Ass or lick boots just to looks good in front of everybody, if i wanted to look good, i just provide them with what the fleet needs, ability to provide support in battle, and other competition, and that's what matter, regarding my public and private life, thats my business, not theirs. What Hole? the one that thoses people start digging for me? but meanwhile, i dont give a sht about it and i just jump above them? Sure why not. As far as i know, im not really concern of that hole, They made it for me, not me. I ve grown a long time ago, i'm not the one, who are worried about what other thinks about you , you know, i have a life and that's what matters. If you wanted to be a Nerd wanna be without life, No thanks, i will pass.

To answer you another question; Yes i had. And No i dont play them often, why? I just dont have the passion to play them, im not dedicated to them, I just keep them as collection, submarines are my only real life favorite ship, not my fault i play them. Navyfield is based in entertainment, so if im having fun with subs, why are you forcing me to play something else? what's the point for that? ( Not meant to you , just giving an example ) People need to relax and quit getting involved in peoples personal life.

Basically, yes i do have a rage against Ljsevern, and MODS are awared of that, not because of the past, but of his current arrogance, that he thinks he knows it all, and ignore other player that has experience with the field and refuses to cooperate. Yet, any individual who tries to make a constructive criticism, Ljsevern will be making a complaint as Harrasment, trolling or flamn. All the Time. That;s what really pisses me off.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 6   [ 58 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next