Post a new topic Post a reply Page 4 of 6   [ 58 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: I'm going to be clear with one thing.
PostPosted: January 24th, 2013, 1:13 pm 
User avatar
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

Joined: April 17th, 2011, 10:14 am
Posts: 6437
Medals: 9
CV Master (1) Unbreakable (1)
Recon on Site (1) Use and Abuse (1)
HA Participation (1) FW Participation (1)
US SBB (1) UK SBB (1)
IJN SCV (1)
miet_ wrote:
crack ain't causes hallucinations... actually no drug does. It changes your perception and other is just your subconsciousness...

after 6 months of med chemistry and criminology I can say that.


You either studied it, or tested it...

I think we all know which option it actually is. 8-)

_________________
Insert hax winrate and amount of games played here
or the actual stats, which are not so much hax, but more kinda meh

Think you can beat me? Think again.

I am not my post count.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I'm going to be clear with one thing.
PostPosted: January 25th, 2013, 6:48 am 
No Avatar!
Fleet Member
Fleet Member

Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 pm
Posts: 1448
Ship Lines: FF-01
miet_ wrote:
ljsevern wrote:
I have access to everyone's accounts? News to me.

Seems like someone has been taking too much crack

crack ain't causes hallucinations... actually no drug does. It changes your perception and other is just your subconsciousness...

after 6 months of med chemistry and criminology I can say that.


I think you missed the joke :P I would explain it here, although someone would probably send 50 support tickets about it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I'm going to be clear with one thing.
PostPosted: January 25th, 2013, 7:53 am 
User avatar
Staff Officer
Staff Officer

Joined: April 17th, 2011, 3:17 pm
Posts: 2034
Medals: 5
Fail (1) Unbreakable (1)
Use and Abuse (1) HA Participation (1)
KM SBB (1)

Ship Lines: FF-01
Don't worry guys I got it. It was pretty blatantly bolded.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I'm going to be clear with one thing.
PostPosted: January 25th, 2013, 8:23 am 
User avatar
Fleet Member
Fleet Member

Joined: August 1st, 2011, 8:03 am
Posts: 4242
Location: Gdynia, PL
Medals: 9
Lays Baked (1) CV Master (1)
Use and Abuse (1) Silent Service (1)
HA Participation (1) FW Participation (1)
US SBB (1) UK SBB (1)
KM SCV (1)

Ship Lines: US BB 120, US CV 80, KM CV 120, US SS 65, KM SS 81, IJN BB 80 + all apa's
lj twas a simple change of subject because of retardness of some kind.
not yours or my fleetmates.

I won't point fingers but...

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I'm going to be clear with one thing.
PostPosted: January 25th, 2013, 8:31 am 
User avatar
Squad C.O.
Squad C.O.

Joined: April 17th, 2011, 11:27 am
Posts: 2394
Images: 20 | Personal album
Location: Newcastle, UK
Medals: 9
Fail (1) Noob (1)
Wrecking Machine (1) Use and Abuse (1)
Team Player (1) HA Participation (1)
FW Participation (1) US SBB (1)
UK SBB (1)

Ship Lines: North Carolina, Queen Elizabeth, Fiji, Fubuki
Stop changing my shipnames to "<33 Splid" LJ.

Wanka.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I'm going to be clear with one thing.
PostPosted: January 25th, 2013, 9:37 am 
No Avatar!
Fleet Member
Fleet Member

Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 pm
Posts: 1448
Ship Lines: FF-01
Don't worry, I just got told Vick is trying to permaban me again


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I'm going to be clear with one thing.
PostPosted: January 25th, 2013, 2:55 pm 
User avatar
Staff Officer
Staff Officer

Joined: April 17th, 2011, 6:51 pm
Posts: 544
Medals: 1
Awesome (1)

Ship Lines: Neb,Neb,QV,QV,QVKaiser,Kaiser,Charl,Charl,Amagi
ljsevern wrote:
Don't worry, I just got told Vick is trying to permaban me again



That is because, you have access to all acounts but yet you neglected to lvl any of my sailors... Im sick of this shit so I took matters into my own hands..

_________________
Image]
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I'm going to be clear with one thing.
PostPosted: January 30th, 2013, 10:21 pm 
User avatar
Staff Officer
Staff Officer

Joined: April 17th, 2011, 4:35 pm
Posts: 4486
Images: 0 | Personal album
Location: The Prep Room
Medals: 23
Vicktimized (1) Awesome (1)
The Long Grind (1) Wrecking Machine (1)
Stopping Force (1) Marksman (1)
Unbreakable (1) National Mastery 6/7 (2)
Use and Abuse (1) HA Participation (1)

Ship Lines: Yamato, Montana, Großer Kurfürst, Conqueror, République, Zao, Des Moines, Worcester, Moskva, Hindenburg, Minotaur, Henri IV
Look, over there, it's Delayed Reaction Man! Humberto20 may be long gone and never read this, but I set myself to reply to this and reply in whole I shall.

Let me first remind you of the prelude to all this, posted around 48 hours after his first application was submitted in the fall of 2012:

TheRoyalPort wrote:
I so badly want to be nice to you but bullshit like that isn't going to make it easy.

And now that we have established a theme, let us get to it.

The decision of the officers and recruitment personnel was made, and you quoted it as being due to "NF Main forum conduct." You applied multiple times on the request of the officers as it was difficult to conclude a decision due to a number of things that cropped up that had to be researched. Let me again say that the final analysis, indeed the entire final application had nothing to do with hacking or potential hacking, and most who had been concerned about that had turned around on that as their primary consideration.

So what you were told was accurate, if simplified. I will not re-speak for the recruitment officers and trust that they conveyed the message they wanted you to know.

Therefore, we are now here at your rants upon ONF. The best part about this is that you do not even know what ONF is. ONF was originally an official product of SDE, with players chosen on their experience and ability and willingness to contribute to testing and balance. Then there was the sequel to ONF, ONF2, which was also backed by SDE. And then, slightly less successful, we had ONF3, with moderator-to-SDE communication, and therefore it was also official. Many patches got put through, some which have been partially undone or revised.

Now, ONF in any of its official incarnations has not existed for over two years. I cannot pinpoint when Yuno/SDE/Vick pulled the plug, but ONF was whacked and replaced by the infamous "Fresh Eyes" failure, headed by Vick until he realized he's a complete dumbass, at which point he placed Mailman in charge of testing.

The unofficial ONF has continued on via a website hosted by ljsevern, who was elected by ONF3 members as the player head when the ONF3 mod contact disappeared off the face of the earth. Again, this is an entirely unofficial third-party community of NF players and supporters, similar to any fleet site or data repository outside of navyfield.com.

The thing you incorrectly identify as ONF is the current core test team, which is made up of players who care. The Test Server is completely public; many of those who have contributed time and effort toward testing, balance, and working on new content have been given private accounts that cannot be accessed by the general public. This is, of course, to aid and streamline testing because it is a pain to have to re-class sailors every time you want to do something.

So your insults at ONF I will take as insults to the core test team, and I quote your "I dont give a crap about them, i can insult that society as much as i want, and even confirm here that ONF doesnt do nothing good but a waste of time." And to that I say: kiss my ass. Have your purchased anything Italian or Russian? You're welcome. Your next quote clarifies your blindness. "Many of thoses people think im just a Biased ss players against other ships, i say ; i love my submarines, so what? if you dont like it, go fck yourself." The way that reads to me is that you're biased, and you know you're biased, and you don't like being called biased or treated like you're biased. I'm afraid that if you are biased toward or against a ship class, or toward or against a nation, or toward or against a style, you're going to have problems with the test team, and I will tell you that a dozen of them (easily) could absolutely handle you in a debate about ANY type of balance in NavyField.

Rolling along (I'm not trying to structure too much; just going along with a commentary on your posts), your Vent absence was noted, and I can't imagine that having been a huge detraction; if anything it just didn't help assuage some of the concerns that were held as you were not around to interact with live discussion. There is no way, absolutely no way, had you been accepted, that you would have been kicked out or pressured for removal simply from fighting test team members. I would have absolutely shut you down before you got very far, and you would have been perfectly aware that your bias would not get anywhere with the test team if your views of balance were flawed, and thereby would not be given credence by the core testers.

And now the thing where you lost whatever support you had. You defined ONF as "a place of special groups selected by one their admins, LJSEVERN to test Ships that 'Needed rebalance' To their own convenience." Typically, SDE gives the testers projects and timelines, and they are anything but convenient. There are a number of projects that have been queued or left uncompleted for over four years and the current testers (whoever they may be) attempt to work a balance that has not yet been achieved for the North American servers.

As has been stated above, ONF was once a product of SDE, and the players had quite a bit of say in many of the largest patches we've ever had. Your ignorance is astounding if you truly mean what you say concerning NF and balance and SDE doing it entirely themselves to avoid conflicts. You don't have any idea about the testing and balance history of this game.

ONF and the core testers (separated for emphasis though there is definitely some overlap) actually do the work for SDE, and not a single one of them has never said a negative thing about SDE. You know why? Because they aren't employees. Because they aren't compensated (well . . . ). Because they are players with legitimate complaints but they are also players with an incredible desire to make the game more playable. So you've specified that LJ will bash SDE but that he also wants to rework the ships. That he does, those he both does. But what are you smoking to say that he wants to be a part of SDE? No tester is an employee of SDE. I thought you'd labeled that as an issue before - that SDE does not do the testing themselves.

And now for the biggest bong hit of all: LJ doesn't have access to my accounts. LJ doesn't have access to your accounts. LJ doesn't have access to accounts other than his own or (I'd assume) those trusted to him by fellow fleet members. I mean shit, if LJ had the power you accuse him of having, your dumb ass would have been banned for hacking (proven or not) instead of . . . NOTHING HAPPENING TO YOU!

You then say I need to look out for myself. I can't help but laugh; most everybody will understand why. I'm far more of a marked man than you are. And then a lot of ranting blah blah blah about me losing my spot as an officer in BS - again, I can't help but laugh and remain wholly unconcerned. One accurate thing you've said here, though, is that you were calm over the last couple years, and more than one of the officers can vouch that I noted that multiple times in public and private conversations. You were praised for your ability to keep it cool on NF.com (where most of us saw most of your presence outside of game); this highlighted the exact opposite which the recruitment officers mentioned at your application denial.

Therefore you can trash talk the test team all you want and you will be ignored like every other ranting idiot who does not contribute in a manner supporting discussions of balance and the big picture. "Buff my nation! Buff my subs!" Quit wasting your time. I'm all for venting but when you are known to be wrong, it's not going to get you anywhere, and your representation of yourself is the only thing going on. Then again, if you don't care . . .

So now we're back to LJ, and there's a lot of stuff here I cannot even reply to because it has no relevance. But you say your rage is for LJ because "of his current arrogance, that he thinks he knows it all, and ignore other player that has experience with the field and refuses to cooperate." Let me tell you something. In the recent EBB work, there were two schools of thought on how to fit them in. Guess whose idea was not used. Did he pull his knowledge and refuse to help? No. Did he assist when able and provide insight when asked? Yes. That's contribution.

Enter Dukeboy. Your rage on him has been nonstop as well. I've been unable to get him for over a year but I must thank you for being able to produce him on cue. I've heard a lot of stories while doing my research on you (part of the diligence I mentioned from the start) and Dukeboy's story verifies all but one point; I'd chalk that bit up to a possible miscommunication regarding the aftermath of your removal from the TNF acceptance list. So my biggest thanks to Dukeboy for saying more than I ever could. I'm all for wholesome ball-ripping of mods (I did some of that myself today) but if it's not backed up by facts or reason then you get yourself picked apart quite easily.

To sum up: you're a sub player, and you're sub exclusive. There isn't anything inherently wrong with that when it comes to what you said: your time, your entertainment. The problem arrives right quick when you inject yourself into discussions while unable to see other points of view. It is almost impossible for others to take you seriously when they absolutely know, without question, that you don't understand the game mechanic on a scale where your contributions will outweigh your bias. This does not preclude you from testing (in fact I'd assume there could be a multitude of players in this category that could be banner testers), but you definitely have to know the limit of your own knowledge and temper your input accordingly.

Black Sun has denied many good players in the past, and I would put you in that category, and I would say the reasoning here holds true as it has for others. Some officers prioritize activity. Some prioritize ability. Some prioritize Ventrilo interaction. Some have to sort all of that and decide if you are seen as one who will benefit the fleet. You weren't.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I'm going to be clear with one thing.
PostPosted: January 30th, 2013, 10:41 pm 
User avatar
Fleet Member
Fleet Member

Joined: April 23rd, 2011, 10:01 am
Posts: 149
Medals: 6
Use and Abuse (1) Team Player (1)
HA Participation (1) FW Participation (1)
Elite Assaulter (1) US SBB (1)

Ship Lines: To much shit to put here.
Image

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I'm going to be clear with one thing.
PostPosted: January 30th, 2013, 11:07 pm 
User avatar
Fleet Member
Fleet Member

Joined: April 17th, 2011, 5:06 pm
Posts: 698
Medals: 10
The Long Grind (1) Wrecking Machine (1)
Stopping Force (1) National Mastery (1)
HA Participation (1) FW Participation (1)
Elite Assaulter (1) Elite Defender (1)
UK SBB (1) KM SBB (1)
Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 6   [ 58 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron

Valid CSS!
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
twilightBB Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net
Modified by Eric Andoe