Medals: 13
Fail (1) Noob (1)
The Long Grind (1) National Mastery (1)
Use and Abuse (1) HA Participation (1)
US SBB (1) UK SBB (1)
IJN SBB (1) KM SBB (1)
jocarot wrote:
did you try the game mygot?

Not yet....appears to be turn based tho....while enticing, I prefer real time...

Post subject: Re: World of Warships
PostPosted: January 26th, 2015, 6:23 pm 
Fleet Member
Fleet Member

Medals: 10
Marksman (1) Death from Above (1)
National Mastery (1) Use and Abuse (1)
Team Player (1) HA Participation (1)
US SBB (1) KM SBB (1)
MN SBB (1) SN SBB (1)

Ship Lines: zec: MN BB 120, SN CV 107, US BB 120, UK BB-1 89, IJN BB 92(in Ise line, kita), RM BB 72, IJN SS lv60+, KM BB lv120(O pro line) Doz: SN BB 110, UK BB-2 92, UK CV 88, RM CV 87?, IJN CV lv 91?(Shokako line)
is this some kind of a aim and click?

PostPosted: January 26th, 2015, 6:36 pm 
Fleet Member
Fleet Member

US SBB (1) UK SBB (1)
IJN SBB (1) IJN SCV (1)
KM SBB (1) MN SBB (1)

Ship Lines: Too many to list here, basically all except the higher CVs.
zechsii wrote:
is this some kind of a aim and click?

World of Warships? Yes, aim and click, nothing more.

PostPosted: January 27th, 2015, 12:10 am 
Fleet Member
Fleet Member

Medals: 10
Marksman (1) Death from Above (1)
National Mastery (1) Use and Abuse (1)
Team Player (1) HA Participation (1)
US SBB (1) KM SBB (1)
MN SBB (1) SN SBB (1)

Ship Lines: zec: MN BB 120, SN CV 107, US BB 120, UK BB-1 89, IJN BB 92(in Ise line, kita), RM BB 72, IJN SS lv60+, KM BB lv120(O pro line) Doz: SN BB 110, UK BB-2 92, UK CV 88, RM CV 87?, IJN CV lv 91?(Shokako line)
im sticking to nf unless WoWS is fun. But come to think of it, if its an aim and click like WoT, isnt that PtW too?

PostPosted: April 15th, 2015, 5:27 pm 
No Avatar!
Fleet Member
Fleet Member

My name is SicNasty in game if anyone playus

PostPosted: April 15th, 2015, 6:21 pm 
Fleet Member
Fleet Member

US SBB (1) UK SBB (1)
IJN SBB (1) IJN SCV (1)
KM SBB (1) MN SBB (1)

zechsii wrote:
im sticking to nf unless WoWS is fun. But come to think of it, if its an aim and click like WoT, isnt that PtW too?

That's the same question I have. It looks like an aim and click and WoT was very much PtW, I don't know how much that has changed.

PostPosted: April 23rd, 2015, 9:10 am 
No Avatar!
Fleet Member
Fleet Member

So yes it is an aim and click kinda of game (just like NF). There are multiple differences. First 3D with amazing graphics. Historically accurate ships with the correct armor and weapons (still working on the formulas for armor and weapons (he/ap) trying to get it just right. So a tier 1 ship can't max damage a tier 10 yamato). By the end of the month we will have All U.S Battleships/Carriers/Cruisers/Destroyers, along with IJN. Next is Russian, UK and Germany in that order as of right now. The aim and click style is a lot tougher than you think. You have to determine the height of the shells (usually waterline with the ship... but if it is moving in any direction it can be tough as shit) You also have to aim in front of the ship and give it a lead which is once again hard with movement and all. Oh and if you miss? You dont have a quick reload time in a battleship. Some take 27 seconds to reload like the Fuso. I like the game because it is a lot of fun especially at the lower levels. Kind of like blitz in NF. The turning and movement of the ship is a lot tougher and SLOWER than in NF. Make a mistake and it will cost you hitpoints. Also you can damage certain parts of a ship with different ammo. You can hit and destroy guns and engineers equipment, etc. You get a Captain of a ship in witch you pick what talents you want. Better AA, Better turning speed, better acc guns etc. Carrier play is a little ... lackluster. it is a bird's eye view and you control squadrons and that is a lot of pointing and clicks. You can manual torp and dive bomb but they are still working on the carrier game play. You can also do 1st and 3rd person views. If you like to play NF. I guarantee you will like WOWs. Pay to win? I haven't experience that yet. As a it depends on the player. I have been in a fuso and taken out Yammys and nagatos by bad playing on there part and I have also been killed by 19 torps to the face by a tier 4 destroyer. There are so many variables that go into the game. You can buy premium and premium ships (no prem ammo yet). But the premium ships are historically accurate unlike NF. I am not gonna take a bismarck and totally destroy everyone on the map.

PostPosted: April 23rd, 2015, 9:24 am 
Fleet Member
Fleet Member

US SBB (1) UK SBB (1)
IJN SBB (1) IJN SCV (1)
KM SBB (1) MN SBB (1)

Wiggleskilla wrote:
So yes it is an aim and click kinda of game (just like NF). There are multiple differences. First 3D with amazing graphics. Historically accurate ships with the correct armor and weapons (still working on the formulas for armor and weapons (he/ap) trying to get it just right. So a tier 1 ship can't max damage a tier 10 yamato). By the end of the month we will have All U.S Battleships/Carriers/Cruisers/Destroyers, along with IJN. Next is Russian, UK and Germany in that order as of right now. The aim and click style is a lot tougher than you think. You have to determine the height of the shells (usually waterline with the ship... but if it is moving in any direction it can be tough as shit) You also have to aim in front of the ship and give it a lead which is once again hard with movement and all. Oh and if you miss? You dont have a quick reload time in a battleship. Some take 27 seconds to reload like the Fuso. I like the game because it is a lot of fun especially at the lower levels. Kind of like blitz in NF. The turning and movement of the ship is a lot tougher and SLOWER than in NF. Make a mistake and it will cost you hitpoints. Also you can damage certain parts of a ship with different ammo. You can hit and destroy guns and engineers equipment, etc. You get a Captain of a ship in witch you pick what talents you want. Better AA, Better turning speed, better acc guns etc. Carrier play is a little ... lackluster. it is a bird's eye view and you control squadrons and that is a lot of pointing and clicks. You can manual torp and dive bomb but they are still working on the carrier game play. You can also do 1st and 3rd person views. If you like to play NF. I guarantee you will like WOWs. Pay to win? I haven't experience that yet. As a it depends on the player. I have been in a fuso and taken out Yammys and nagatos by bad playing on there part and I have also been killed by 19 torps to the face by a tier 4 destroyer. There are so many variables that go into the game. You can buy premium and premium ships (no prem ammo yet). But the premium ships are historically accurate unlike NF. I am not gonna take a bismarck and totally destroy everyone on the map.

NF is only an aim and click game if you play Auto, Manual aiming is the interesting aspect of NF that I would love to see in a new modern game.

From what you say it is a lot like Auto aiming in NF, but the fact that you have to lead the ship in order to hit gives it a plus.

I'm interested in trying it, but I'm not too interested in spending money on it just yet.

PostPosted: April 23rd, 2015, 10:31 am 
No Avatar!
Fleet Member
Fleet Member

I dont believe it is auto in any way. You have to lead them like in nf and you have to pick the depth like in nf manual you only click to fire your turrets

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 5   [ 43 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next