Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: Motivational Speeches...
PostPosted: February 3rd, 2017, 7:33 am 
Staff Officer
Staff Officer

Medals: 6
Use and Abuse (1) Silent Service (1)
HA Participation (1) FW Participation (1)
US SBB (1) US SCV (1)
... posted to Facebook, from my buddy George

Quote:
Good morning, motherfuckers! It's another day for you to piss away in apathy and ignorance cause you a witless, nutless and worthless waste of dick snot. But what's new?! It's not like it's the latest trend to sweep the nation like bearded queers and nautical stars. This dumb shits been festering for at least a century. You might ax yourself, "How can this motherfucker be so angry after waking up next to such a beautiful woman?" Well let me just tell you something. That beautiful woman has to go out there amugst you douche bags everyday. My children walk amugst you blundering fucktards. And I worry like all parents do. So these are my pleas for some serious positive social change. That's all :) So, let's address a few key points as to why your so fucking stupid. Lets begin with your television. The television has become the main source of information for entire societies. From the stories we mold our ethics from, to the events happening all over the world. That's what we talk about at school, work, in line at the gas station. It's become the heart of our culture. Despite criticisms of its credibility and integrity, and obvious facts like over 90% of this nations media is owned by 3 corporations, it stands unwaivered. And it sets the stage for the rest of your douchebaggery. Like... Religion. Who the fuck is dumb enough to believe there is a doctrine to a relm reserved for people who comply to commandments like... don't steel other people's shit, that was designed by the same sentient being that engendered the whole fucking universe?! Not to mention one of the major rules in this doctrine is don't kill... and look at you. Pick a religion, any religion... Fairytale bullshit. Now let's piss off... Cops. Your so proud to be a cock witted cunt swab you dress for the part. You choose to enforce a corrupt system with attrition on your own community. You refuse to own your actions with, "just doing my job". And on the chance you shoot a 12 year old while playing army, no one will hold you accountable. You ruin lives everyday, it's what you do. Cunts. Now, let's take a look at you fine american voters. The royalty of a population of morons. It's a great example of media sensationalism and extreme ignorance. It's a scripted reality show to entertain a fantasy that you have a choice. And once again, any criticisms go in one ear and out the other. Because there's nothing between them to catch it. From having just a few of the best groomed horrible people to choose from. Having the same corperations sponsering all the candidates. The numbed sense of exceptence to whatever the outcome, coupled with the fog of being disenfranchised allows for a guilt free opinion. Not much different than a football game. And not mention the fact that in the constitution you worship it expressly explains... You do NOT vote for the president. You vote for your electives, they vote for your president. So why not sensationalize those elections? Fucking idiots. But here I am, clinging to this muddy rock flying a million miles an hour through space with you assholes. Fuck you all.

Figured I'd share the love lol

Post subject: Re: Motivational Speeches...
PostPosted: February 3rd, 2017, 10:24 am 
Fleet Member
Fleet Member

Medals: 17
AA Master (1) Marksman (1)
National Mastery (1) Use and Abuse (1)
Team Player (1) Silent Service (1)
US SBB (1) US SCV (1)

Ship Lines: Nebby, US Midway, Kaiser, QV, Charlemagne, Amagi, Project Fat Ass, UP 41, Km ss4, US ss4, UK SS5, MN SS5, KM apa, IJN apa, US apa, UK CV BO at 64, UK FP 100
Fuck you too buddy!

PostPosted: February 3rd, 2017, 10:25 am 
Staff Officer
Staff Officer

Medals: 6
Use and Abuse (1) Silent Service (1)
US SBB (1) US SCV (1)
<3 <3 <3

PostPosted: February 3rd, 2017, 11:43 am 
No Avatar!

Medals: 13
Fail (1) Noob (1)
The Long Grind (1) National Mastery (1)
Use and Abuse (1) HA Participation (1)
US SBB (1) UK SBB (1)
IJN SBB (1) KM SBB (1)
What an idiot...I could waste time disecting this retard, but what is the point? You don't listen and don't understand

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]